Zefiro 690G 2019
This vehicle is on-site and available to view today.
For families who like to travel in comfort, the Zefiro 690 includes a transverse double bed to relax in at the end of a long day.
Being able to sleep six and having a large dinette makes this hi-line motorhome is ideal for couples and larger groups.
The Zefiro 690 features comfortable living space throughout with an overcab bed so you can make the most out of the generous space throughout the day.
This model also includes a modern kitchen and large washroom with sink, cassette toilet and separate shower cubicle.
New for 2019, the Zefiro 690 is now also available on a new size Ford chassis, as well as the original Fiat.
This motorhome also includes Hill Start Assist to make pulling off on a slope simple, safe and stress-free. It activates automatically when pulling away on a slope, or during a hill start and prevents your motorhome from rolling back, giving you safety and peace of mind. (Not available on Automatic model).
2.0 TDi 130bhp diesel engine
• Radio/CD player/bluetooth
• 120W Solar panel
• Rear camera with monitor integrated in the rear mirror
• Bike rack for four bikes (Max capacity 75kg)
• Fixed double bed to rear
• Bed in dinette
• Overcab bed
• Rear skylight and Central skylight
• Fridge / Fridge freezer (230v, 12v, gas)
• Modern en-suite facilities with separate shower cubicles
• Storage pockets and USB port conveniently positioned
• Garage for storage
• Standard Upholstery
• Length 6.90m
• Width 2.35m
• Height 3.20m
• Gross vehicle weight 3500kgs
Driver Pack (optional)
• Cab air conditioning
• Cruise control with speed limiter function
• Radio with steering wheel controls and bluetooth connectivity
• Radio antenna in the near side mirror on the Fiat and off side wing on the ford
• Passenger airbag
• Electrically operated mirrors
|Zefiro 690 New Motorhome|
|Engine:||2.0 TDi 130 bhp|
|Wheelbase (mm) / Wheel dimensions:||3750 / 16″|
|Travel seats(Incl. driver):||6|
Finance plans are available and existing loans can be settled subject to status.
Call Peter, Andy or Gary on 01484 662774