With each country tailoring their COVID-19 response to their own unique circumstances, it comes as no surprise that the regular foreign holiday season is unlikely to go ahead as planned. But this doesn’t mean you have to give up your hopes of an amazing holiday this year.
In fact, caravans and motorhomes are the perfect opportunity to explore some of the most desirable and exciting locations in the UK. And although we’re unable to go on adventures at the moment, it’s only a matter of time before we can get back out onto the open road.
With this in mind, it’s time to start thinking about the places you’d like to visit and the activities you’d like to do. Whether you’re looking for jaw-dropping scenery, tricky trekking trails or historical landmarks, there’s a wide range of domestic tourist destinations to explore.
Why hiring a motorhome is ideal for domestic holidays
If you’re new to the world of motorhoming or you’re an avid enthusiast that simply needs a little persuasion due to the current climate, here are some of the key benefits of hiring a motorhome for domestic holidays:
- Be clean and hygienic – With a motorhome you can rest assured knowing that you’re safe in a hygienic and self-contained space. You’ll be able to enjoy your dream staycation without having to worry about the general public at busy airports and train stations. You can also avoid having to use public restrooms as most motorhomes are equipped with private toilet and shower facilities.
- Keys to freedom – Motorhomes don’t require a tow. Simply pick up the keys and begin exploring from the minute you start the engine. Throughout the UK there are tons of camping and caravan parks, so there’s plenty of opportunities to stop off and take a break whilst on the road.
- Cost effective – Hiring a motorhome can be a low cost alternative to conventional holidays as there is no need to pay for a costly flight or hotel room. You can also take advantage of our price freeze on all motorhome hires allowing you to save even more.
- Home from home – Home from home – Our motorhomes are kitted out with the technology and amenities you need to create a home from home – including kitchen facilities and WiFi. This allows you to relax and enjoy being outdoors in complete comfort.
- Not weather dependent – As we all know British summers can be a bit hit and miss with the weather. But unlike camping, adverse and unpredictable weather conditions are unlikely to impact the comfort of your motorhoming experience
Although we’re currently working remotely, our team is still available by email or phone to answer any hire related or general queries you may have. You can call us on 01484 662 774, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop us a line on Facebook to get in touch.